Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Hub of Young & Energetic Flipkart Discount Offers- The Exclusive Student’s Corner, Now at FLIPKART!

Flipkart 4 Students
And here is another good news for all students-school students, college students, dance students or any other.

Guess what?

Flipkart has come up with an new and separate section for STUDENTS! A first ever initiative of its kind in the online shopping business. From discounts on books, discounts on stationary, discounts on gadgets to discounts on apparel and anything and everything else..you name it and there you have it..right in front of you.

I am so happy that finally someone thought about “US”, “STUDENTS” as a group and has come up with something altogether different and special for us. It is just so amazing!

Flipkart has initially incorporated three zones for students, The Tech Zone powered by Intel, The Fashion Zone powered by Fastrack and The Work and Play Zone powered by Microsoft, a discount on almost everything, even the smallest of them.

Currently, the hottest selling offer is Buy 2 Get 10% off and Buy 4 get 20% off on College Books. What can be better than this? The best time for Flipkart to fly high its sales among the fuchaas.

I came across this amazing offer when I visited my favorite deals and coupon website, www.buy1get1.in. Infact, the news about the Student Section was also broken by the same website to me. Buy1Get1 is an all new deals and coupons destination, specializing in Buy 1 Get 1 deals and coupons of almost all leading online brands like Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon and more.

I have made it a habit to check this website, first thing in the morning before starting off my work or studies. I just clicked on the Flipkart Logo on www.buy1get1.in and the entire collection of Flipkart Shopping Deals and Flipkart Discount offers were displayed in front of me. In less than 2 minutes, I was able to scan through all the latest and exciting Flipkart Shopping Deals, Flipkart Discount Offers and Flipkart Discount Coupons. It’s so simple! A must recommended from my side, do check and you will agree with me.
 

Come on! Get up and rush to the Student Corner at Flipkart before the deals fly back. Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment